Tricon's objective is to provide complete customer satisfaction by addressing the main needs of the chemical and commodity industry. We seek to continually provide an added value to the overall supply chain.
The following key factors are Tricon's stronghold for providing competitive services.
- We remain informed by keeping strong relationships with clients (both suppliers and buyers) and staying updated on all transactions
- We monitor markets and participants, even those with whom we may not do business
- We maintain a constant awareness of the global markets, which translates to foresight into global trends
- Many purchases, many sales - Tricon has the flexibility to get the product there reliably
- Large network of suppliers - particular supplier mishaps will not delay your order
- Flexibility facilitates problem solving - urgent orders can often be accommodated at the last minute
- Analyzing and understanding operating costs and variable prices in different regions enables Tricon to source from the most favorable markets
- Our effective use and understanding of export and import regulations allows Tricon to efficiently deliver your product
- Despite the scale of your operation, companies sourced through Tricon benefit from a global position in the markets
- We provide credit to companies and take care of the all difficulties that arise from finances for both vendors and buyers
- Tricon assumes the risk and provides assurance, letting both the vendors and buyers deal at peace
- Tricon offers favorable financing and credit conditions to trusted producers, facilitating their production and creating cost savings which we pass on to customers
Shipping and Logistics
- As a player in the world of international shipping, our transactions are given relatively lower freight costs allowing Tricon to offer even more competitive pricing
- We can buy and sell under a diverse set of contractual conditions and delivery options
- Our expert operations team efficiently arranges transportation, monitors movements to keep them on schedule, and acts as a constantly available liaison for customers until their purchase is delivered
The propensity to truck, barter and exchange one thing for another is common to all men, and to be found in no other race of animals.